Veneers Amsterdam South
Would you like to have veneers placed by an experienced dentist in Amsterdam South? You are very welcome at our practice. We kindly ask for it form on our website, after which one of our employees will contact you to confirm your registration and immediately schedule an appointment for having veneers placed in Amsterdam South.
What are veneers?
Veneers are thin shields placed over the front of your teeth. If you choose to have veneers placed by the dentist in Amsterdam South, you are assured of high-quality veneers that will enhance the appearance of your teeth. At Dental Practice Apollo, we ensure that the veneers are custom-made to achieve the most natural result possible. Do you also want beautiful and straight teeth? Then make one right away appointment for Facings Amsterdam South.
What material are veneers made of?
Facings can be made of composite and ceramic. Which material is most suitable for your situation depends on a number of factors. Think about your personal preferences and your available budget.
Below we have clearly listed the advantages of both materials for you. Do you have a question about this or do you need help determining the right material for your veneers? Then don't be shy Contact to record with us.
Veneers Amsterdam South
The advantages of composite veneers
- Speed: Composite veneers are faster to apply than ceramic veneers. Only one dental visit is required for this. Ceramic veneers are custom made for you in the laboratory. This process takes longer and requires a second dental visit. Does time play a major role in your decision? Then you can consider having composite veneers placed by the dentist in Amsterdam South. Click here to make an appointment for a consultation immediately.
- Cost: Having composite veneers placed is cheaper than having ceramic veneers placed. If you have a limited budget, composite veneers may be an interesting option for you.
- Repair: Composite veneers are easier to repair than ceramic veneers and are therefore an attractive option for many people.
The advantages of ceramic veneers
- Sustainability: One of the advantages of ceramic veneers is that they are generally more durable and therefore last longer than composite veneers. If the quality of your veneers is important to you, we recommend that you have ceramic veneers placed by the dentist in Amsterdam South.
- Aesthetics: Another advantage that is decisive for many people when choosing ceramic veneers is that you can achieve a better aesthetic result with this type of veneers than is possible with composite veneers.
- discoloration: Finally, ceramic veneers discolour less quickly than composite veneers. This allows you to enjoy your radiant teeth for a long time.
Costs Facings Amsterdam South
A question we often get is how much it costs to have veneers placed by the dentist in Amsterdam South. This depends on the material your veneers are made of. Ceramic facings are more durable and therefore more expensive than composite facings.
The rates for the dental treatments for which you can go to the dentist are set nationally at the beginning of each new year by the Dutch Healthcare Authority (NZa). This means that every dentist in the Netherlands charges the same rates. For a complete overview of all treatments including associated rates, please take a look at the website of the NZa. Here you will also find the rates for the treatment: Facings Amsterdam South.
Frequently asked questions about Facings Amsterdam South
Facings generally last between 5 and 10 years, depending on the material they are made from and how well they are maintained. To ensure that your veneers stay beautiful for as long as possible, it is important to maintain them properly. This means brushing, flossing and rinsing with mouthwash regularly to remove plaque and tartar. Also avoid the use of tobacco products and consumption of highly colored foods and drinks such as coffee, tea and red wine, as these can lead to discoloration of the veneers. It is also wise to visit our dentist regularly for checkups and professional cleaning to ensure that your veneers remain in good condition.
Placing veneers is generally not painful. During the placement of the veneers, some pressure or discomfort may be experienced, because the teeth are being worked on. This feeling usually disappears soon after treatment. The process usually takes between 1 and 2 hours, depending on the number of veneers to be placed and the material used. Prior to treatment, our dentist will discuss the procedure with you and inform you of what to expect so that you are well prepared and can ask any questions you may have.
If young people under the age of 18 need veneers, the costs will only be reimbursed from the basic insurance if it concerns composite veneers. Only in the case of certain conditions, such as a developmental disorder of the enamel, may the insurer also reimburse porcelain veneers from the basic insurance.
Adults do not receive a reimbursement for veneers from the basic insurance, but they can take out additional dental insurance to still receive a reimbursement. The amount of the reimbursement depends on the insurer and the additional dental insurance you take out, whereby you are usually reimbursed a certain percentage of the costs up to a maximum amount per year for all treatments.
You are very welcome in our practice in Amsterdam
Register at Dental Practice Apollo in Amsterdam